Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

Sorry about the lack of posts. I have been very busy, as usual. I still can't shake off the whole 'school-year-coming-to-an-end' feeling, so I have been very slackish on pretty much everything. Less than a month!
I also got an awesome new (well, to me anyway) Linkin Park CD. It was a steal, too- only $6.99. The album's called Minutes to Midnight. My favourites so far are Hands Held High, In Pieces, and Leave Out All The Rest. If you are looking for good songs to work out to, I would definitely recommend these.
Anyway....
Exercise is going well, I have been doing an increase of 5 push ups a night, and am up to 45. I have been only doing 20 sit ups a night. I know I should do more, but I just never feel like I am getting any stronger with them. It's annoying.
Sadly, I had to cut down on the amount that I'm skating because I needed a French tutor- I'm down 2 1/2 hours a week.
Can't wait for summer!
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment