Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Salutations.

Over the summer, I undertook the intense (and in retrospect highly unreasonable) quest of losing weight and gaining muscle for wrestling. At 110 lbs and 5 feet, 2 inches, I am not exactly fat, but my coach said I could stand to lose a few pounds. However, after countless hours of research, I could not find a single site or post that fulfilled all of my needs.
- I am female, so my caloric intake, target fat percentage, and muscle mass would presumabely be different than that of a bor of the same weight, hight, and age.
- I am a teenager, and so the amount of food I eat and the amount of excersise that is safe for me would be different than that of an adult
- I am vegeterian, so the whole muscle building, 500-grams-of-protein-per-day thing wasn't going to work either.
 I figured there has to be a few people out there with similar constraints, and if we could join together and colaborate tips we could acheive something.
Feel free to comment below with suggestions, tips, questions, ect.
Be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment